AMAZING Amethyst Crystal Machine Dig at the Jackson's Crossroads Mine | Hunting Gems & Minerals
What a killer amethyst hunting trip at the JXR mine in GA! I decided to make the drive on a whim after seeing that it was supposed to be rainy all day (much better than the heat!!). It turned out to be a great decision. I met a ton of cool people, found my biggest crystal yet and saw a ton of crystals better than anything I’ve ever seen from the mine. I fall in love with this place more and more every time I visit.
A huge shout out to the owners and staff of JXR for their work in keeping it open to the public! Thanks for all you do.
Let me know in the comments below if you liked this video and don’t forget to smack that thumbs up button and subscribe if you did!
SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://paleocris.com/subscribe
To help support this channel, check out: https://paleocris.com/shop
Check out Bryan’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJmZ0E59FVqsdz9V7BlxZA
The Jackson’s Crossroads public dig schedule: https://www.jxramethyst.com/public-digging/updates/
My Social Media
Global Market Research Report on Photonic Crystals Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Photonic Crystals worldwide.
Photonic Crystals are attractive optical materials for controlling and manipulating the flow of light. The global market for components and modules using Photonic Crystals indicates a CAGR of 33.1% and is estimated to reach $20.4 billion in 2017.
The major drivers would be its applications having extra-ordinary growth i.e. CAGR of 61.6% in Solar and PV cells and CAGR of 39% in LED segment with forecasts value of $4.1 Billion and $7.5 billion in 2017 respectively.
The Photonic Crystals are seen as an alternative for semi-conductor fabrication; however, there would be a need for strong technological advancements to overpower the existing electronic segment. The semi-conductor foundry market has seen a 16.2% rise from 2011 to 2012 and reached $24.6 Billion value.
The key players in this market are Opalux, Corning Incorporated, Epistar, Fianium, Furukawa Electric, Luxtaltek Corporation, Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Sandia and Lockheed Martin, L.P. (HP Labs), ICX Photonics.
Get Free Sample Report Of Photonic Crystals Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-photonic-crystals-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68298#RequestSample
• It provides information about current market situation, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence.
• Porters five forces and SWOT analysis are provided to aid in developing future strategies.
• Information about key players and their strategic moves.
• Micro level analysis based on construction strategies, applications and geography.
• It helps in understanding these market segments and its scope.
• Competitive strategy analysis for effective planning and execution of business plan.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSGLOBAL MARKET, BY CONSTRUCTION STRATEGIES
• One-dimensional Photonic Crystals
• Two-dimensional Photonic Crystals
• Three-dimensional Photonic Crystals
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
• North America
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
• Optical fibers
• Discrete and Integrated optical components
• Image sensors
• Solar and PV cells
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Photonic Crystals Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-photonic-crystals-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68298#InquiryForBuying
• Photonic Crystals providing companies, dealers and wholesalers
• Potential entrants interested in entering this market
• Experts and people involved in the development of components and modules
• Academic and Research institutes
• End-application device vendors who can use the superior attributes of Photonic Crystals in their products.
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651